Hotelemarketer.com was originally launched in 2008 as a platform for sharing hotel marketing strategies, digital marketing knowledge, best practices, case studies, resources, thoughts, ideas, research and stories. Topics include hospitality, travel and restaurant marketing, branding, loyalty programs, online distribution, partnerships, digital and social media, advertising and more.
Who is Hotelemarketer meant for?
Hotelemarketer.com is targeted at everyone who wants ideas and insights into the world of hotel marketing. Your comments, thoughts, best practices and case studies are invaluable, so please contribute! Professionals who are likely to find the blog particularly useful include:
- Hotel Marketing Directors, Managers and Specialists,
- Digital Marketing Professionals,
- Directors of Sales & Marketing,
- Public Relations Professionals,
- General Managers and Hotel Owners,
- Online Distribution Professionals,
- Revenue Managers & Directors,
- Students and Educators.
Who’s behind Hotelemarketer.com?
Hotelemarketer was founded and is edited by Jitendra Jain (JJ). This is a spare time dedication to the love of technology and marketing, not a business venture. The articles on this site are original and sourced from marketers and thought leaders in the industry (blog posts represent personal opinion). It is very important to note that Hotelemarketer DOES NOT encourage the sharing of any material by individuals that may be considered proprietary information / intellectual property belonging to any company, brand or chain.
How can you get involved?
Here are just a few ways you can contribute:
- Share your thoughts or start a discussion: The easiest way to get involved! Please leave a comment on the articles and let the rest of the community know what you know or think!
- Write for us: If you have a flair for writing, send us a note or contribution to be featured on Hotelemarketer.com. Please note that to maintain quality standards we will only feature original material. Advertorials and link-building content will be deleted. If you are a supplier / company and would like to get involved, we would recommend writing articles which are truly helpful to the Hotel Marketing audience. All accepted contributions will be featured with an author footnote containing a short bio, photo and weblink.
- Share a great find, a case study or experience: If you don’t fancy writing but have some great material to share, be it a great video, article, campaign, project or case study please drop us a line and let us know! Email us at news[at]hotelemarketer.com
- Support this project: If you are a company and would like to support the Hotelemarketer effort via research support or collaboration, please get in touch via email at partners[at]hotelemarketer.com
Get in touch: